Personal data handling policy
In compliance with Statutory Law 1581 of 2012 on Data Protection, HOTELES BOGOTÁ PLAZA S.A. is authorized to collect and use personal data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Associative, cultural, recreational, sports, and social activities.
- Customer loyalty.
- Accounting, tax, and administrative management.
- Customer management.
- Collection and payment management.
- Billing management.
- Historical records of business relationships.
- Advertising and commercial prospecting.
- Remote sales.
The collection, storage, and use of authorized data are carried out in accordance with current legislation that regulates the Protection of Personal Data, ensuring the exercise of the data subject’s rights. The data subject can exercise their rights of access, correction, updating, deletion, and/or revocation of authorization by sending a written request to HOTELES BOGOTÁ PLAZA S.A. at the email address email@example.com, specifying the right they wish to exercise in the subject line, or by regular mail addressed to Calle 100 # 18 A 30.