Terms & Conditions
- According to Law 679 of 2001/1336 of 2009 that prevents and condemns exploitation, pornography, and sex tourism with minors, they must present an identification document that proves kinship with the accompanying adult (s) If they are not your parents, you must present an authenticated authorization letter and a copy of the identity documents to carry out the corresponding registration.
- The Hotel offers a security system to protect the integrity and property of the guests, however, the care of these elements is the responsibility of the owner. In each room there is a security box.
- If you require a visit to the room, this must be announced at the hotel Front Desk and present they identification document. If the visitor is going to stay, they must make the payment or charge to the room of the corresponding rate. The Guest is responsible for the use of the accommodation and actions of his companions.
- During check-in, the hotel requires a deposit and a credit card as a guarantee of payment. With your signature, you authorize the Hotel to use your credit card to pay the total bill.
- In compliance with current regulations and in line with our Quality Management System, the Hotel is a space free of smoke and tobacco. For this reason, the consumption of cigarettes, vapers, tobacco, or any derivative is not allowed in the internal areas of the hotel, including the rooms. Failure to comply with the above generates an economic sanction equivalent to one night's accommodation. The hotel has a smoking area in external areas.
- In accordance with national regulations (Law 17 of 1981), the Hotel prevents the commercialization and illicit traffic of flora, fauna, and cultural goods (Law 397 of 1997).
- We are a Pet Friendly Hotel.
- In compliance with statutory law 1581 of 2012 on data protection, by registering your data in this form and on behalf of minors who register here, you authorize Hoteles Bogota Plaza S.A. to be incorporated into the database for the purpose of associative, cultural, recreational, sports and social activities. Idealization of clients. Publications, accounting, tax, and administrative management. Customer Management. Management of charges and payments. Billing management. Historical of commercial relations. Marketing advertising and commercial prospecting. Distance selling. Likewise, we inform you that, in the collection, storage and use, your data will be treated in accordance with the current legal order that governs the protection of personal data, guaranteeing the exercise of the rights of the owner. You can exercise the rights to know, correct, update, delete and / or revoke the authorization, by writing to Hoteles Bogota Plaza S.A. at the email address email@example.com, indicating in the subject the right you wish to exercise or through ordinary mail to Carrera 18A # 100 - 41.
- The accommodation contract ends: A) due to the expiration of the agreed fixed term: B) due to breach of any of the obligations of the parties. The breach of the guest does not exonerate him from the payment of the full fee for the agreed term: C) When the contract is concluded day by day, that is, when the term of the guest's stay in the hotel is not expressly stated on the hotel registration card , the contract will be terminated at the expiration of the hotel day set according to the contract: D) When the contract is for a specific term, it will end upon expiration of the contract, in which case the hotel may dispose of the room, in the event of early termination on Guest must pay the rate corresponding to the full term, unless there is reasonable cause that, in the hotel's opinion, warrants the early termination of the contract, such as domestic calamity, illness of the guest or the group in charge, air quota problems, etc., we reserve the extension of the contract.